Adobe Puts Photoshop Lightroom in Creative Cloud
Adobe has announced that its Photoshop Lightroom 4 digital photography software is now available to Adobe Creative Cloud members.Adobe Systems (NASDAQ:ADBE) announced that its Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 software is now available as part of Adobe Creative Cloud membership. Lightroom is a digital photography workflow solution that helps amateur and professional photographers quickly import, manage, enhance and showcase images. A new membership-based offering centered around the companys design, Web, video and digital imaging tools, Adobe Creative Cloud is a hub for making, sharing and delivering creative work.
The addition of Lightroom to Creative Cloud delivers on our promise to bring the best in Adobe innovation to Creative Cloud members, Winston Hendrickson, vice president for products in the Creative Media Solutions group at Adobe, said in a statement. Over the next few months, well continue to add new products and services, keeping Creative Cloud members up-to-date with the latest advancements in Adobe software and services.
- access to download and install any of the new Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications, including Photoshop CS6 Extended and Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, plus a host of additional tools and services, including Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Muse;
- integration with Adobe Touch Apps, headlined by Photoshop Touch, that allow users to create on a variety of tablets and further refine on the desktop;
- 20GB of space and the ability to store and share content across desktop, mobile devices and the cloud;
- the ability to create stunning Websites without writing code using Adobe Muse software, and the option to host and manage up to five sites using Adobe Business Catalyst;
- the ability to use Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition (coming soon) to deliver stunning digital publications to the iPad; and
- access to application upgrades before they are launched as part of a major update, as well as new products and services, as they emerge.