Market Demand for Business Intelligence and Performance Management in 2007 - BI/PM expansion in 2007

 
 
By eweek  |  Posted 2012-05-28 Email Print this article Print
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AMR Research said the demand for BI and PM software and tools will continue to grow this year, based on a survey of more than 200 IT and line of business executives. It looked at overall category growth and spending plans for BI/PM--staffing, integration,
 
 
 
More than one-third (37 percent) of respondents said they planned no BI/PM expansion in 2007. But the other 63 percent plan to push out more functionality to more users, led by PBF software and dashboards & scorecards.
Market Demand for Business Intelligence and Performance Management in 2007 - BI/PM expansion in 2007
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Submit a Comment

Loading Comments...

 
Manage your Newsletters: Login   Register My Newsletters























 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Rocket Fuel