How to carry yourself from layoff to new employment.
1. Look for the Signs Ahead of Time
2. Apply for Unemployment That Very Day
3. Mope, Cry or Imbibe, But Stay Classy
4. Cut Back On All Excess Expenses, Get Insurance
5. Perfect Your Resume
6. Tell Everyone in the Whole World That You Need Help
7. Your New Job is Finding a Job
8. Dont Take It Out on the Wrong People
9. Take a Deep Breath When You Reach the Shore
10. Negotiate Severance Pay This Time Around
Learn how to achieve greater operational efficiency and automation in your data center networks. Read the Gartner report "Emergence of Ethernet Fabric Will Push Users to Rethink Their Data Center Physical Switch Networks" and start simplifying and automating your networks today.