Join our eSeminar Wednesday, Jan. 28, at 2 p.m. EST to examine spam-fighting tools and techniques, corporate cultural and social issues related to spam, and guidelines for building anti-spam policies.
Ask just about anyone these days, and theyll agree that e-mail spam is a huge problem. However, its impactand, therefore, the solutions to the spam problemdiffers according to a great many variables.
During this hour-long eSeminar
on Wednesday, Jan. 28, at 2 p.m. EST, Ziff Davis Media editors and an industry expert will discuss the scope of the spam problem and recommend solutions based on different needs, including:
- Analysis of the latest and greatest in anti-spam tools and techniques
- The corporate cultural and social issues related to spam
- Guidelines for building end-user awareness and e-mail anti-spam policy
Click here to register now for this event.
- Peter Coffee , Technology Editor, eWEEK, Ziff Davis Media
- Larry Seltzer , Security Topic Center Editor, eWEEK
- Cameron Sturdevant , Senior Analyst, eWEEK Labs, Ziff Davis Media
- Gleb Budman , Director, Product Management, MailFrontier