In this detailed Customer Relationship Management (CRM) guide on the evolving convergence of business strategy and IT, the customers experience on the Web is examined from many angles including: successful loyalty programs that really keep customers happy while collecting solid customer info, two Univeristy of Michgan professors take on CRM and where it is going, wireless CRM technologies in theme parks, presidential campaigns and Net-communities, an interview with Disneys CIO and editorials from eWEEK.coms Enterprise Apps Center Editor John Pallato on recent, emerging trends from CRM vendors.
In This Guide
- Expert Voices: Customer Experience Over Products (CIO Insight)
- Walt Disney World Resorts and CRM Strategies (CIO Insight)
- Interview With Disneys CIO Roger Berry (CIO Insight)
- The Marketing of the President 2004 (Baseline)
- Microsoft Wages Latest Market Insurgency
- Siebel Takes a Hearty Gulp of the ASP Kool-Aid