Instant messaging is no longer a quick way to communicate memos, ideas or questions in the business world—its now a way to receive real-time information that you customize for your use. For example, the Wall Street Journal made news summaries and stock quotes available to millions of instant-messaging users. You can use IM to send broadcast messages to large groups of users, or expand a discussion into a presentation for a new client.Join eWEEK Labs in an eSeminar on Wedesday, Oct. 29 to discuss:
- Various ideas and ways to extend your platform
- How you can do so within your environment to make better use of the real-time capabilities of instant messaging
- Moderator: Peter Coffee, Technology Editor, eWEEK Labs
- Michael Caton, Technical Analyst, eWEEK Labs
- Paul Ritter, Program Manager, Yankee Group
Discuss this in the eWEEK forum.