Click here to download eWEEKs Daily News Podcast for July 28.
In this eWEEK Daily News Podcast: Intel unveils new Core Duo chips, plans to put graphics on processor; deal will put AMD chips on Lenovo desktops; Ballmer vows never to take as long with an OS as with Windows Vista; CA may lay off 1,000; IT execs report they dont know how to use financial metrics, but do so anyway.
For more on these and other eWEEK stories, click below:
- Intel Shuns Negative Questions on Its Big Day
- Ballmer Tries to Offset Flak over Vista Setbacks
- Lenovo Thinks AMD for Business Desktops
- CA Mulls Cutting Nearly a Thousand Jobs
- July 2006 Survey: Most Companies Struggle to Measure the Value of IT