Businesses of all sizes, including small ones, have been expanding their brand value by strengthening customer relationships, saving money with outsourcing and gaining true financial return with IT innovation. Whether its turning a wide-area network into an instant means of capturing market trends or using bar codes on sports tickets to ensure seats are filled, these articles expand traditional roles of infrastructure and detail technology improvements for revenue growth.
Included with this vertical market grouping are a software planning tool, a resource pain-assessment quiz, and a close look at search giant Google and its product expansion for the enterpise. These are all smart ideas you can swipe.
In This Report:
- Dallas Mavericks: Customer Management (Baseline)
- WD-40: Systems Transformation and Brand Expansion (Baseline)
- QVC: The Bottomline Per CIO Rob Cochran (Baseline)
- Sonic Automotive: Roadside Aid (Baseline)
- Hot Topic: Small Companies, Big Returns (Baseline)
Related Resources, Articles and Links:
- Google: Seek and Ye Shall Find (CIO Insight)
- Tool: To Buy or To Rent Software? (Baseline)
- Quiz: Where Does Your IT Department Hurt? (Baseline)
Discuss this in the eWEEK forum.