Britain will extradite hacker; HP will merge hundreds of facilities into a few central operations; AMD lowers earnings estimates; and Microsoft ODF translation effort derided.
Click here to download eWEEKs Daily News Podcast for July 7, 2006.
For more on these and other stories, check out the stories below:
- Britain Agrees to Extradite Hacker Suspect to U.S.
- Intels Montecito Finally on the Launch Pad
- AMD Drops Q2 Sales Forecast
- Microsofts Open XML Project Deemed a Short-Term Fix
- HP to Merge or Close Hundreds of Sites to Cut Costs