Adobe Launches Customer Experience Management Platform
Adobe's new CEM platform enables enterprises to build immersive, multichannel digital interactions for the social and mobile customers of today, Adobe officials said. The new platform is a significant milestone in the delivery of Adobe's CEM vision, according to Rob Pinkerton, senior director of product marketing at Adobe, as it gives enterprises the ability to bring together marketing and IT to deliver engaging, authentic solutions that increase brand loyalty and bolster competitive differentiation.
Additionally, Adobe is delivering a new set of Customer Experience Solutions, built on the Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform, to help marketers and line of business executives drive personalized, targeted connections and campaigns both online and offline, Pinkerton told eWEEK in an interview. For IT organizations, the platform helps optimize customer interactions across all lines of business. With this offering for both marketing and IT, enterprises can now drive transformation of customer experiences for acquisition, retention and brand advocacy.
"The ability to deliver superior customer experiences has become the imperative in achieving competitive advantage," said Rob Tarkoff, senior vice president and general manager of Digital Enterprise Solutions at Adobe, in a statement. "The Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform provides a complete foundation for enterprises to truly engage with customers at every point of interaction, through solutions that are easier to use, more effective and productive, and more apt to delight the customer and promote brand loyalty."
"Today's leading organizations know that to stay at the forefront of the digital enterprise transformation, they must establish meaningful and lasting connections with their customers," said Melissa Webster, program vice president for Content & Digital Media Technologies at IDC, in a statement. "This is especially challenging given the multiple channels through which customers now interact with businesses. What's needed is a platform that provides businesses with a range of solutions designed to help them engage with their customers when, where and how the customers want, and lets them deliver an experience that keeps the customer coming back."
Adobe's new offering is a modular, open, standards-based platform for delivering engaging digital solutions across social, Web, mobile and print channels. It provides enterprises with a unified foundation to make, manage and deliver multichannel digital experiences leveraging HTML5, Adobe AIR, Flash Player and Adobe Reader. Additionally, it includes integration with the Adobe Online Marketing Suite to optimize digital marketing campaigns and personalized digital experiences across all marketing, sales and service delivery channels.
"With the Adobe Web Experience Management solution, Nu Skin can optimize the customer experience across channels, including mobile and social media," said Kevin Zollinger, director of business integration at Nu Skin, in a statement. "Our business managers can create more relevant, timely online conversations with customers, while our IT team can stay focused on strategic activities. Additionally, the new capabilities in the Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform will help organizations such as ours take insights captured about customer behaviors on Websites and use them to update content accordingly. This will help give customers access to the exact information they want, when and how they want it."
Built on the Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform, Adobe's new Customer Experience Solutions, which power new customer-centric experiences out-of-the-box, include:
- Integrated Content Review: Speeds time-to-market for new marketing campaigns and customer experiences. Improves workflow and processes required to create, review, store and rapidly adapt digital content through different target segments across the entire customer journey.
- Web Experience Management: Attracts new customers by providing business and marketing professionals with a solution for creating, managing and publishing rich content across Web, social, mobile and email.
- Customer Communications: Improves customer loyalty by centralizing and managing the creation, assembly and multichannel delivery of secure, personalized, interactive correspondence and statements. The solution allows enterprises to generate new revenue sources, reduce costs, improve customer loyalty and meet compliance regulations.
- Social Brand Engagement: Enables enterprises to engage with new and existing customers to create community, driving brand loyalty and commitment on enterprise-owned digital properties in addition to public social media sites.
- Selection and Enrollment: Reduces online abandonment and time-to-market with effective product enrollment experiences and empowers business users to quickly set up and launch online enrollment experiences.
- Unified Workspace: Empowers customer-facing agents to provide superior service by getting fast access to critical information, enabling them to resolve inquiries and cases with accuracy and efficiency.
The Digital Enterprise Platform and Customer Experience Solutions will be highlighted at the first Adobe Digital Enterprise Summit, taking place Oct. 3-4 at the JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles. The Digital Enterprise Summit will feature industry thought leaders, Adobe experts and solution partners demonstrating the future of optimizing customer experiences across all digital channels, Adobe officials said.
The Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform, Integrated Content Review solution, Web Experience Management solution and Customer Communications solution will be available August 2011. The Social Brand Engagement solution, Selection and Enrollment solution and Unified Workspace solution are available immediately in beta and will be generally available in fall 2011.