Fujitsu and TDK to Ally on Hard Disk Drive Heads

By eweek  |  Posted 2004-08-02

Fujitsu Ltd. and TDK Corp. last week announced an agreement in the magnetic hard disk drive head business that would combine the Philippines drive assembly operations of both companies. The joint venture to build hard disk drive heads calls for TDK to take a 66 percent stake and Fujitsu the remaining 34 percent. Both companies are now discussing details of the agreement and expect to sign a definitive agreement by October.

Read the full story at EE Times

Rocket Fuel