Click the following links to listen to audio from the Security Roundtable.
For the entire Roundtable Discussion
Click the following links to listen to specific topics discussed during the Roundtable
- Microsoft discusses development lockdown
- Oracle addresses "unbreakable"
- Alan Paller of SANS: Vendors are only solving 1/10 of the problem
- Education about risk needs to increase
- Is the core technology of the Internet securable?
- Microsoft discusses "vulnerability" in .Net
- Reporting security threats: How and when?
- Open source security issues
- Can we ever get to the equivalent of a UL seal of approval on software?
- How will the services paradigm change the security landscape?
- What do IT people need to better understand about security?