It's tough to move up from no. 3 when nos. 1 and 2 are household names and you're a little-known company from Norway. It's even tougher when the other guys' products are given away for free but you charge for yours.
Upgrades to Entigo Corp.'s online selling and service management software will reduce the time it takes to get products to dealers and distributors and increase customer management efficiency, company officials said.
Credit cards account for 90 percent of online payments. CheckSpace Inc. and Achex Inc. are taking aim at the other 10 percent with new tools that make it easier for consumers to pay online without using a credit card.
Two of the leading crm developers, Nortel Networks Corp. and PeopleSoft Inc., this week will announce additions to their respective customer relationship management product suites that will offer more diverse capabilities to enterprises.