Barry at Search Engine Roundtable notes a thread in the Search Engine Watch forums about AdCenter’s new feature plans. According to an e-mail from the AdCenter team:
- Now, use Microsoft AdCenter with the Firefox 1.5 browser!
- Daily, weekly and monthly data will be updated every hour to help you view results and optimize campaigns in real time.
- Select the time frame for which you want your campaign and order summaries to show, instead of viewing them in the life-to-date format.
- User interface changes to the reporting tab will make usability simpler.
- API upgrades: API customers will now have access to more procedure calls. Detailed API communications will be sent to API customers.
The AdCenter upgrade is slated for completion by August 5. Meanwhile, Google recently added hourly reporting for its AdWords performance reports, and a new AdWords feature that gives AdWords customers a detailed picture of invalid click counts in their accounts, including “invalid clicks” and “invalid click rate.”
Yahoo is still on the sidelines tweaking its “Panama” ad technology, although it’s supposed to be talking more about that at SES in San Jose next week.