I spoke with Theresa Lanowitz, Head of Cybersecurity Evangelism at AT&T Business, about the issues the involved with securing an edge deployment.
Among the topics we discussed:
- Let’s look at the edge market broadly. Clearly edge has seen rapid growth in the last few years. What trends are driving the edge market here in 2023? What are some key findings from the Edge Security Report?
- As companies plan and build out their edge deployments, what are the most challenging security concerns? What do you see companies struggling with the most?
- How do you recommend companies address these security challenges to their edge infrastructure?
- How is AT&T serving the edge computing needs of its clients?
- The future of edge computing and security, over the next 1-3 years? It seems like security in the edge sector has a long way to go.
Listen to the podcast:
Also available on Apple Podcasts
Watch the video: