I spoke with Demi Ben-Ari, CTO of Panorays, about how companies can put guardrails in place as they use AI to enhance software development.
Among the topics we discussed:
1) You’ve pointed to some potential security threats in using AI to write code. Let’s explore these points:
- Cyber Threats and Third-Party Security Management
- Data Privacy Concerns and Third-Party Security Management
- Consolidation of Tools and Third-Party Security Management
2) How can companies address these concerns around using AI to create code?
3) How is Panorays addressing the needs of its clients in terms of AI and cybersecurity?
4) The future of AI tools and software development? What are some key milestones we can expect in the years ahead?
Listen to the podcast:
Also available on Apple podcasts
Watch the video: