I spoke with Joe Levy, CTO at Sophos, about the challenges and potential for artificial intelligence in cybersecurity. Far more transparency about AI tools is needed by vendors, he says, to assist customers in making smart choices.
Among the topics we discussed:
- Before we dive into specifics, what’s your sense of the trends and developments driving the security sector this year?
- How can companies synchronize their security across environments? Why is this important?
- What about AI in security? Seems like clients face a difficult task in assessing the AI capabilities of security vendors, because it’s so “under the hood.” Advice to them?
- Why would a company select Sophos? What’s the advantage?
- The future of cybersecurity? What will be driving the market in, say, 2026?
Listen to the podcast:
Also available on Apple Podcasts
Watch the video: