I spoke with Dave Frampton, VP of Security Solutions at Sumo Logic, about the new threat surfaces that companies need to focus on protecting – and how companies can strategize for the best cloud security.
Among the topics we discussed:
- Where are we now with cloud security? I think it’s been established that cloud is safer than on-prem. Are we still in a challenged mode with cloud security?
- On a related note to above: Some say that enterprises are failing to meet their side of the bargain. However, it seems that large cloud providers have put clear security protocols in place, and now it’s up to enterprises to invest in this change and close some of the cloud security gaps.
- How do you describe a cohesive cloud security strategy? What needs to be in place?
- What are the new threat surfaces and infrastructure that companies need to invest in?
- Your forecast for key trends in the future of cloud security?
Listen to the podcast:
Watch the video: