ZIFFPAGE TITLEBut wait
! Theres MoreTemplates"> But wait! Theres MoreTemplates Your machine might be an accountant by day but a gamer by night, and you hate having to change the same individual process settings over and over. Weve preconfigured some TaskPower Templates that do the work for you. These templates tailor the processes they turn off to particular usesgaming, for example.Here are the templates and what they do.
To use a Template, you just select one from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the Services tab display. TaskPower will display the changes that the Template will make (an asterisk in the startup column of a process means no change), and if you are satisfied, clicking on the Apply button next to the Template menu puts the changes into effect.
- Gaming turns off network options so all local resources can be devoted to games.
- Super Tweak turns off all services except those needed to change machine and OS settings.
- No message popups disables services sending and receiving messages from networks.
- Install configuration restores services to reflect the configuration that was in place when TaskPower was installed.
- Startup configuration matches the services to those at OS startup.