On Tuesday, June 14, at 11 AM PT, @eWEEKNews will host its monthly #eWEEKChat. The topic will be Expanding Your AI Deployment, and it will be moderated by James Maguire, eWEEK’s Editor-in-Chief.
We’ll discuss – using Twitter – best practices, challenges, and strategies for building out your enterprise AI usage. How can companies gain major competitive advantage by leveraging artificial intelligence?
How to Participate: On Twitter, use the hashtag #eWEEKChat to follow/participate in the discussion. But it’s easier and more efficient to use the real-time chat room link at CrowdChat.
Instructions are on the AI Crowdchat page: Log in at the top right, use your Twitter handle to register. The chat begins promptly at 11 AM PT. The page will come alive at that time with the real-time discussion. You can join in or simply watch the discussion as it flows.
Special Guests: Artificial Intelligence
The list of experts for this month’s Tweetchat currently includes the following – please check back for additional expert guests:
- Victor Thu, President, Datatron
- Bill Corrigan, VP, Technology and Advocacy, Office of the CTO, BMC
- Rik Chomko, CEO, InRule
- Ryan Raiker, Sr. Director of Product Marketing, ABBYY
- Ade Adewunmi, Strategy and Advising Manager, Cloudera
- Chris Ehrlich, Managing Editor, Datamation
- James Maguire, Editor-in-Chief, eWeek [moderator]
Chat room real-time link: Go to the Crowdchat page. Sign in with your Twitter handle and use #eweekchat for the identifier.
Questions for the Tweetchat: Artificial Intelligence
The questions we’ll tweet about will include – check back for more/ revised questions:
- What current trends are driving today’s AI market?
- What’s companies’ comfort level with AI? Is there anything approaching maturity?
- What’s the biggest pain point that companies have with deploying/expanding AI?
- What advice would you give them to help expand their AI deployment?
- What’s a big myth associated with enterprise AI?
- What about AI and data analytics? Your sense of this promising union?
- What vendors are the leaders in the enterprise AI market, as you see it?
The future of enterprise AI? Where will we be in 3-5 years?
What else is important about expanding enterprise AI – what else should companies be aware of?
#eWEEKchat Tentative Schedule for 2022*
Jan. 18: Trends in Digital Transformation
Feb. 15: Navigating Multicloud Computing
March 15: Low Code / No Code Trends
April 12: Edge Computing: Monitoring, Observability and More
May 17: Data Analytics: Optimizing Your Practice
June 14: Expanding Your AI Deployment
*all topics subjects to change