I spoke with Krishna Subramanian, co-founder and president, Komprise, about using Data Management-as-a-Service to manage data in a multi-cloud environment.
- What are the big challenges with managing and access data in multi-cloud world?
2. How do you see companies grappling with these challenges? What are some typical fixes, either successful or not?
3. Your web site says “Komprise puts you in control of your unstructured data – not your vendor – so you can know, move, manage, and harness data anywhere.” But unstructured data by its nature is hard to define, so how does Komprise do this?
4. Future of data management several years from now? What do you forecast?
Listen to the podcast:
Watch the video:
- James Maguire on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JamesMaguire
- Krishna Subramanian on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cloudkrishna
- eWEEK on Twitter: https://twitter.com/eWEEKNews
- eWEEK on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eWeekNews/
- eWEEK on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ewee…