I spoke with Ryan Swann, Chief Data Analytics Officer at Vanguard, who discussed the advantages of using a centralized, co-located data and analytics team.
Among the topics we discussed:
- As you speak with other data analytics professionals, what are a couple of key trends and/or challenges you see with how companies are currently using data analytics?
- You’ve spoken about the importance of a “centralized, co-located data and analytics team.” First, let’s define this: what does it mean to be both centralized and co-located?
- How does this improve functionality for data analytics teams?
- Does this help develop talent among the data analytics staff? Any other advantages?
- Do you have a sense of future directions for data analytic practices in the corporate setting? What do you foresee?
Listen to the podcast:
Also available on Apple Podcasts
Watch the video: