I spoke with Jonathan Martin, the president of Weka, about how today’s exponential data growth is reshaping data storage, particularly in the analytics sector.
Among the questions we discussed:
- If you look at today’s typical data storage infrastructure, what sort of problems do you typically see? Where are the pain points in data storage for most companies?
- Weka did a survey about the state of AI and analytics infrastructure. What are a few of the key findings?
- What’s your advice to companies to help improve their data storage infrastructure?
- What do you see as the future of data storage over the next few years – what role will AI play?
Listen to the podcast:
Watch the video:
Jonathan Martin, the president of Weka, discusses how today’s exponential data growth is reshaping data storage, particularly in the analytics sector.
- James Maguire on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JamesMaguire
- eWEEK on Twitter: https://twitter.com/eWEEKNews
- eWEEK on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eWeekNews/
- eWEEK on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/eweek-washington-bureau