I spoke with Cenk Ozdemir, Cloud and Digital Lead at PwC, about a new report that details the state of the cloud computing market; we also discussed steps for implementing an effective cloud strategy.
We walked through the report and the four steps for implementing an effective cloud strategy.
- First, what 1-2 data points do you see as most key from the report?
- Let’s go through these four key points about cloud development:
- Taking a holistic approach to cloud, knowing it’s not a one size fits all solution
- Adopting a formal data strategy (hint: AI)
- Keeping trust at the core of emerging tech adoption
- Collaborating across the c-suite
3. The future of cloud? What do you see?
Listen to the podcast:
Also available on Apple Podcasts
Watch the video: