Among the topics we covered:
- What’s the state of edge computing? There’s some confusion about the idea, and how it relates to cloud – let’s define it.
- What is TinyML? How does it facilitate edge computing?
- I came across these two statements in my research – let’s talk about what they mean:
“TinyML is used only for the inference part of machine learning.”
“Newman and Warden believe that in a timeline of 5 years we’ll start seeing training on the edge too. Techniques such as federated learning will be increasingly important there.”
- What is AutoML? How does it relate to TinyML?
- The future of Machine learning at the edge?Listen to the podcast:
Watch the video: