Among the topics we covered:
- What’s the current state of ransomware?
- How can organizations prepare for a ransomware attack in such a way that they can avoid paying the ransom?
- What’s wrong with most company’s “data as usual” procedures? What advice would you give?
- What’s the future direction for data management, and how can companies prepare for it now?
Listen to the podcast:
Watch the video:
- James Maguire on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JamesMaguire
- Mohit Aron on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mohitaron
- eWEEK on Twitter: https://twitter.com/eWEEKNews
- eWEEK on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eWeekNews/
- eWEEK on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/eweek-washington-bureau