The insurance industry is facing increasing demands from policy-holders, agents—even employees to migrate business processes to the cloud in order to meet their growing demands and expectations for digital, self-service applications.
While there is an upside to being more nimble in servicing all your stakeholders, insurers need to mitigate the risks that are involved in migrating critical data—your corporate crown jewels—to the cloud. But how do you navigate both the security and compliance requirements to protect yourself in the face of changing regulation and more sophisticated cyber-criminals?
In this 45-minute hour webinar you will learn:How to keep your business safe and your Board out of the headlines
- The agile approach IBM uses to identify the most important data and to protect it
- The ways your organization can build an integrated risk strategy
- How to navigate the new security and regulatory requirements from financial services institutions
Join two experts in the Security space for a meaningful discussion:
- Amir Khan, business information security officer, responsible for driving IBMs new cybersecurity operating model
- Gary Meshell, IBM Financial Services Market Security Leader, a recognized thought leader in security and cloud within the financial services industry.