The most promising new weapon in the fight against spam e-mail may be message authentication, which can hold spammers feet to the fire and slow the growth of spam to corporate e-mail boxes.
Tune in for eWEEKs and anti-spam experts Cameron Sturdevant, senior analyst with eWEEK, and Matt Curtain, founder of Interhack Corp., for this 60-minute eSeminar, and explore how e-mail authentication can benefit (and cost) the enterprise.
Our panel took a look at sender policy framework, domain keys and other authentication proposals, including when systems using those techniques will become available and how to evaluate them when they do.
To help you get the most out of this eSeminar, weve put together a suggested reading list that will improve your experience and increase the value you receive.
- E-Mail Show Explores Authentication, Cameron Sturdevant
- ETC Show Highlights Issues Facing E-Mail, Cameron Sturdevant
- Insecure of Security: The Questions Surrounding Spam, Eriq Lundquist
- Industry Alliance Touts Authentication in Fighting Spam, Larry Seltzer
- How Much is Spam Costing Your Company?, Larry Seltzer
- AntiSpam: Up Close & Personal, Larry Seltzer
- Future of Spam Control, Peter Coffee
- Six Spam Fighters Face Real-World Test, Cameron Sturdevant
To view, Thwarting Spam with Messaging Authentication, please click below: