On Tuesday, December 13, at 11 AM PT, @eWEEKNews will host its monthly #eWEEKChat. The topic will be Enterprise Tech in 2023, and it will be moderated by James Maguire, eWEEK’s Editor-in-Chief.
We’ll discuss – using Twitter – the near, medium and long term future of enterprise IT. Our ultimate goal: to see the future of tech and so be equipped to prepare for it.
How to Participate: On Twitter, use the hashtag #eWEEKChat to follow/participate in the discussion. But it’s easier and more efficient to use the real-time chat room link at CrowdChat.
Instructions are on the Enterprise IT in 2023 page: Log in at the top right, use your Twitter handle to register. The chat begins promptly at 11 AM PT. The page will come alive at that time with the real-time discussion. You can join in or simply watch the discussion as it flows.
Special Guests: Enterprise IT in 2023
The list of experts for this month’s Tweetchat currently includes the following – please check back for additional expert guests:
- Steven Mih, CEO and Co-Founder, Ahana
- Ram Chakravarti, CTO, BMC
- Scott Castle, Chief Strategy Officer, Sisense
- Brandon Gleklen, Principal, Battery Ventures
- Peter Mattis, Co-Founder, CTO, Cockroach Labs
- Trent Fierro, Sr. Marketing Manager, Cloud and AIOps, Aruba
- Carter Busse, CIO, Workato
- Andi Mann, Global CTO, Founder, Sageable
- Dr. Robert (Bobby) Blumofe, CTO, Akamai
- Ben Baker, Senior Direct, Service Provider & Cloud Marketing, Juniper Networks
- Holland Barry, SVP and Field CTO, Cyxtera
- Bruce Kornfeld, Chief Marketing & Product Officer, StorMagic
- Justin Emerson, Technology Evangelist, FlashBlade, Pure Storage
- Jacob Bengston, Sr. Product Manager, Machine Learning, Cloudera
- Justine Crosby, VP of Marketing, Bright Machines
- Mike Zagorsek, COO, SoundHound
- Luis Villa, Co-Founder, General Counsel, Tidelift
- Tim Callan, Chief Experience Officer, Sectigo
- Ryan Worobel, CIO, Logic Monitor
- Chris Ehrlich, Managing Editor, Datamation
- James Maguire, Editor-in-Chief, eWeek [moderator]
Chat room real-time link: Go to the Crowdchat page. Sign in with your Twitter handle and use #eweekchat for the identifier.
Tweetchat Questions: Enterprise IT in 2023
The questions we’ll tweet about will include – check back for more/ revised questions:
- First, let’s look at 2022: what major tech trend most shaped this year?
- Looking ahead: what’s your most consequential prediction for tech in 2023? A change, milestone, shocking development?
- What tech sector will be the biggest overall winner in 2023?
- Running second to this big winner, what’s another key trend on the upswing in 2023?
- Which tech sector will see the greatest loss of momentum in 2023?
- What will be a big surprise in 2023 technology? What’s unexpected?
- Will artificial intelligence live up to its deafening hype in 2023?
- The security sector? Will ransomware attacks start to fade in 2023?
- What about digital transformation, remote work, work from anywhere – what’s up in 2023?
- Let’s look far beyond 2023: What trends/forces will shape enterprise tech over the next several years?
#eWEEKchat Tentative Schedule for 2022*
July 19: Getting Started with Low Code / No Code
Aug 16: Overcoming Multicloud Challenges
Sept 20: The Future of Edge Computing
Oct 18: Optimizing Your Data Analytics Practice
Nov 15: Building Your AI Deployment
Dec 13: Enterprise Tech in 2023
*all topics subjects to change