On Wednesday, May 17, at 11 AM PT, @eWEEKNews will host its monthly #eWEEKChat. The topic will be Best Practices in Data Analytics, and it will be moderated by James Maguire, eWEEK’s Editor-in-Chief.
We’ll discuss – using Twitter – the top strategies for enterprise data analytics, including predictions for its future directions. Our ultimate goal: to offer guidance to enterprises about how to get the most from their data practice.
How to Participate: On Twitter, use the hashtag #eWEEKChat to follow/participate in the discussion. But it’s easier and more efficient to use the real-time chat room link at CrowdChat. (Crowdchat page is pending.)
Instructions are on the Data Analytics Best Practices page. At the top right, use your Twitter handle to register. The chat begins promptly at 11 AM PT. The page will come alive at that time with the real-time discussion. You can join in or simply watch the discussion as it flows.
Special Guests: Best Practices in Data Analytics
The list of experts for this month’s Tweetchat currently includes the following – please check back for additional expert guests:
- James Maguire, Editor-in-Chief, eWeek [moderator]
Chat room real-time link: Go to the Crowdchat page. Sign in with your Twitter handle and use #eweekchat for the identifier.
Tweetchat Questions: Best Practices in Data Analytics
The questions we’ll tweet about will include the following – check back for more/revised questions:
- So the tech world is *consumed* by generative AI. And we’re talking about data analytics? Does data analytics still matter in 2023? (Hint: yes)
- How would you describe the current state of enterprise data analytics? Do most companies have an effective strategy?
- What key trends are driving the data analytics sector sector here in mid 2023?
- What are the most vexing data analytics challenges today? Skills gap? Corporate culture?
- How do you recommend addressing these data analytics challenges?
- What Best Practices advice would you give to companies to grow their data analytics usage?
- Let’s look ahead: what enduring challenges will data analytics continue to face in the future?
- Also about the future: Your best advice to help companies prepare for the future of analytics?
A last Big Thought about data analytics – what else should managers/buyers/providers know about gaining advantage from their data?
Go here for CrowdChat information. (Page pending.)
#eWEEKchat Tentative Schedule for 2023*
Jan. 17: Challenges in Data Analytics
Feb. 14: Why is Multicloud So Difficult?
March 14: AI in the Enterprise
April 18: Future of Edge Computing
May 17: Best Practices in Data Analytics
June 13: Pros and Cons of Low Code / No Code
*all topics subjects to change